mine for sale gold

Gold Mine Brilliant For Sale by Owner (FSBO) - 0 Homes ...

Browse photos and listings for the 0 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Gold Mine Brilliant and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home.

Gold mining claims Properties - Mitula Property

· 253 Properties from $55,000. Find the best offers for your search gold mining claims. These mining claims have already got a couple of shafts down which are producing good stones. The claims are all set up for some one to come in and continue working. …

Gold Mines For Sale

Welcome to Gold Mines for Sale. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into ...

Homesites & Mining Claims For Sale - Broken Arrow Ranch ...

Homesites & Mining Claims For Sale . Reset Submit. Properties Results 1 - 42 of 42. $275,000. Willow Creek at Emerald Ranch - Creede, Colorado United States Lot Acres: 13.34 County: Mineral First time offering and the only one of its kind in Mineral County, Willow Creek at Emerald Ranch. ... Homesites & Mining Claims ...

gold country general for sale - craigslist

favorite this post Oct 19 Gold mining claim (Nevada County) $3800 (SteepHollow Creek/Omega) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $7000. favorite this post Oct 19 Gold mining claim (Sierra County) $7000 (Goodyear Bar) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $20

Claims for Sale

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

Properties | Classifieds | ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal

LOW ELEVATION PLACER MINE. FOR SALE—23 Placer BLM mining claims totaling 483 acres in Baker County, Oregon. Located in an established placer gold district. Turn-key placer gold operation includes all the necessary equipment—excavators, dozer, dump truck, 30 yard per hour trommel, generator and pumps.

You Might Strike Gold at This Historic Mine, but Beware ...

· There is likely still gold in the 25 miles of tunnels under this property for sale in Arizona's gold-mining district, but according to legend, the mine is haunted by the "Blue Devil of Octave." There is likely still gold in the 25 miles of tunnels under this property for sale in Arizona's gold-mining district, but according to legend, the mine ...

Montana Gold And Silver Mines – Your Gold Mine Is Here

Historic Nevada Joe 20 Acre Placer Claim – Sheridan District – Madison County, Montana Montana Gold And Silver Mines is proud to present the Historic Nevada Joe Placer Mining Claim for sale.

Mining Businesses For Sale

Gold Mine w 70 YRS of Production, Mining Model Avail, Patented w Assay. $12,900,000. ... FOR SALE: PATENTED MINING CLAIMS IN COLORADO MINING DISTRICT HARD ROCK PRODUCTION MINE Year Documented Production History High-grade Vertical Shaft Stope Mining Operation Accessing Several Proven Ore Chutes Mine working levels are accessed through a ...

Scottsdale's Gold Hill mine is for sale for $2.79 million

· Scottsdale gold mine can be yours for $2.79 million. The acre Gold Hills mine near Tonto National Forest is for sale. In 2010, the site said to have tons of gold was listed for $43 million.

Claims For Sale - Grubstaker LLC

Gold and mineral claims for sale. Interests and associated rights in your mining claim may be bought, transferred, leased, rented, willed or inherited. A quit claim deed is …

Properties Archive - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

For Sale. $135,000. For Sale. Wildhorse Mineral Property. Lode. $135,000. Details . Lode. Details . Sale Pending. $60,000. ... Would you like a Technical Report for this mine? Recently Viewed. Santiago Patented Property and Mineral Property ... © 2019 Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc. ® ...

High Grade Gold Mining Claims Properties For Sale

California Gold Mining Claims Gold Mining Claims For Sale - The highest quality gold mining claims offered on the market - The Claim Post - The most trusted name in gold property listings. If you're in the market for owning a great gold mining claim, we offer some of the finest gold properties for sale in the west. Located in an area that is famous for its huge gold history and great gold ...

For Sale: An Off-the-Grid Castle Sitting on an Actual Gold ...

· For Sale: An Off-the-Grid Castle Sitting on an Actual Gold Mine Way, way out in the Nevada desert, there’s a perfect house for the posh recluse in your life.

USA Mines For Sale

Previously Producing Patented Gold Mine for Sale in the USA. $1.6 Billion Estimated & Inferred Resources including 80,000 tons in Mill Tailings. Devel … Eureka Saturday Night Hard Rock Mine. Gold Mine For Sale. Located in Colorado, USA. Hard Rock Mine with projected Total Probable and Possible Gold and Silver deposits worth almost $1.2 bil …

Gold Mine Brilliant For Sale by Owner (FSBO) - 0 Homes ...

Browse photos and listings for the 0 for sale by owner (FSBO) listings in Gold Mine Brilliant and get in touch with a seller after filtering down to the perfect home.

Gold Properties for Sale

Upland Mining Lease #419412; Price: $800,000 8 ¼ claims totaling 330 acres with 10,560 linear ft of creek; Property includes all claims and equipment. Equipment includes 100 TPH Trommel Plant , John 450D LC excavator, 270 LC, D8K, D6H, 966 C loader, US Army 5Ton 6x6 Truck, and misc equipment.

world wide listings of mining claims, mining properties ...

Placer Gold Mine For Sale A rare opportunity to purchase 40 claims on Tenderfoot creek in the Dawson mining district. Good access road for most of the way which is likely to be upgraded when the Coffee Creek Hard rock mine comes on stream. New land use and Water Use licences are in place and extensive drilling and resistivity tests show

Gold Prospecting Equipment

Gold Prospecting Equipment, Panning Supplies, and Recreational Mining Gear We're proud to offer you America's largest selection of gold prospecting equipment - if we don't have it, you probably don't need it!

Yukon Gold Claims For Sale By Real Yukon Gold Miners

We plan to be a major player and force in the Yukon gold market and utilize this position to create worthwhile opportunities for us and our present and future partners. We are fully dedicated to conduct business responsibly, safely and live up to the highest of standards in the Yukon gold mining industry.

Gold Ore for sale | eBay

This Gold and Silver ore is a chalcopyrite based ore. Not solid Gold but is loaded with a lot of fine flour Gold and can be crushed and panned to get the Gold. This ore was mined from a Gold mine near mount saint helens Wa.. This lot will be shipped insured using USPS priority shipping.

Mining Businesses For Sale, 45 Available To Buy Now in ...

45 Mining Businesses Available For Sale in Worldwide Today on BusinessesForSale.com, The World's Largest Marketplace for Buying and Selling a Business

gold mining claims for sale - junior gold miners

Gold Mine For Sale Gold Run Creek - MOTIVATED SELLER Check the new pricing. These claims are located on the 2nd richest creek in the Klondike. This is a complete ready to go turn key operation can start mining in a day.

Search for Mines, Properties, Mineral Leases, Claims and ...

Mines for Sale in Australia. Joint Venture (JV) Opportunities in Australia. Mines for Sale in United States. Mines for Sale in Canada. Mines for Sale in Brazil. Most Popular Projects. Popular Commodity Searches. Gold Mines for Sale. Base Metals Mines for Sale. Copper, Lead, Zinc Mines for Sale. Iron Ore Mines for Sale. Uranium Mines for Sale ...

Gold Mining Claim for sale | eBay

Montana Gold And Silver Mines is proud to present the Historic Tangle Leg Placer Mining Claim for sale. This is a 20 acre unpatented placer mining claim for sale exclusively through Montana Gold And Silver Mines.

Properties | Classifieds | ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal

LOW ELEVATION PLACER MINE. FOR SALE—23 Placer BLM mining claims totaling 483 acres in Baker County, Oregon. Located in an established placer gold district. Turn-key placer gold operation includes all the necessary equipment—excavators, dozer, dump truck, 30 yard per hour trommel, generator and pumps.

Gold Mining Equipment - 911Metallurgist

911MPE has small gold mining equipment for sale and more specifically mineral processing equipment.Our equipment is best used in small scale extractive metallurgy operations operated by small miners or hobbyist prospectors and mining fanatics. 911MPE’ offers gold mining equipment as well as processing equipment applicable to most any base metals: copper, lead, zinc, nickel, tin, tungsten and ...

Natural Gold And Quartz Mineral Specimens For Sale.

Gold And Quartz Specimens. This page is dedicated to the gold that’s still attached to quartz, or a host rock. This type of gold is highly desired in the mineral collecting community. Gold/Quartz specimens are in a completely different league of their own.

Mining Businesses For Sale, 45 Available To Buy Now in ...

45 Mining Businesses Available For Sale in Worldwide Today on BusinessesForSale.com, The World's Largest Marketplace for Buying and Selling a Business

Gold Mines for Sale

Alluvial Gold Placer Mine For Sale. This is a Turn-Key Operation. 50 Mining Claims with potential for 60 more. Equipment included. Sacramento Creek Gold Mine. Turnkey placer mining operation for sale located near the town of Fairplay, Colorado. Featured in season 7 on the Discovery TV show “Gold Rush”, the mine produced 1,100oz of gold f …

California Gold Claims|Gold Claims for Sale

These unpatented gold mining claims are suited for most types of gold mining activities from sluicing and high-banking to metal detecting and suction dredging. They are located in one of California’s richest gold-producing areas. All California gold claims for sale here are up to date with clear title and are ready for transfer to your name.

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment