platinum mining stake

Anglo American Platinum buys Mototolo stake - MarketWatch

· Anglo American Platinum Ltd. (AMS.JO) on Monday said it has increased its stake in the Mototolo joint-venture project after buying out Glencore PLC's (GLEN.LN) 39% …

Minerals dept issues Section 11 approval for BRPM stake ...

The Department of Mineral Resources has granted a Section 11 approval for the transfer of Rustenburg Platinum Mine’s (RPM’s) 33% undivided interest in the mining rights attributable to the ...

Amplats adds Der Brochen to project roster after buying ...

· ANGLO American Platinum (Amplats) has continued its strategic repositioning campaign through buying partner Glencore’s 39% stake in the Mototolo joint venture which opens up future development of the group’s adjacent Der Brochen resource. The financial terms are complex, but Amplats puts the net present value (NPV) of the deal at R1.5bn which takes its overall […]

Anglo American Platinum Buys Glencore's Mototolo JV Stake ...

Anglo American Platinum Ltd. (AMS.JO) on Monday said it has increased its stake in a South African platinum mine after buying out Glencore PLC's 39% share for up to 22 billion South African rand ($1.6 billion) and declared an interim dividend for the first time since 2011 as prices for most of …

Lonmin ups stake in Pandora platinum mine - MINING.COM

· Consolidation in South African’s platinum mining sector continued on Friday with Lonmin’s decision to buy Amplats’ stake in the Pandora platinum mine. According to …

Military stake puts investors off $4 billion platinum mine ...

· HARARE – A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4 billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions.

Brookfield, partners to sell 81% stake in North American ...

· Brookfield Business Partners (BBU +1.4%), along with its institutional partners, agrees to sell its 81% stake in North American Palladium (OTCPK:PALDF .1%) to Impala Platinum Holdings (OTCQX:IMPUY -

Major Investors Shunning $4 Billion Platinum Project ...

Bloomberg reports that a plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4 billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions. The African Export-Import Bank has the mandate to raise money for the mine, a joint venture between […]

Army Puts Backers Off Multibillion-Dollar Zimbabwe ...

· A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4 billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred …

The Biggest Palladium Producers

Impala Platinum's (Implats) operations are focused around the Bushveld Complex in South Africa and the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe. The company's primary operational unit is on the western limb of the Complex near Rustenburg. Implats also owns a 73 percent stake in Marula on the eastern limb.

Amplats gets R4.5bn offer for Bokoni stake | Fin24

· Johannesburg - Anglo American Platinum [JSE:AMS], the world's top platinum miner, has received a R4.5bn offer for its 49% stake in the Bokoni mine, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday. South African platinum mining houses are on a restructuring drive that includes selling ...

Major Investors Shunning $4 Billion Platinum Project ...

Bloomberg reports that a plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4 billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions. The African Export-Import Bank has the mandate to raise money for the mine, a joint venture between […]

Investors wary of Zimbabwe army stake in platinum project ...

· A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4 billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions. The African Export-Import Bank has the mandate to raise money for the mine, a joint venture between Russian […]

Home | Royal Bafokeng Platinum

Royal Bafokeng Platinum (RBPlat) is a mid-tier platinum group metals (PGMs) producer, mining the merensky and ug2 reefs. Our strategy is underpinned by our aspiration of achieving

Army stake threatens to derail $4bn platinum mine in Zimbabwe

A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4bn is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with ...

Lonmin buys out Amplats' stake in Pandora - Reuters

Platinum mining company Lonmin Plc said on Friday it would buy Anglo American Platinum Ltd's stake of its joint venture on Pandora mine for a consideration of 400 million rand ($27.92 million).

PTM finalises $874m, 420koz palladium project feasibility ...

· IT would cost $874m to build the Waterberg Palladium Mine assuming production of 420,000 ounces of platinum group metals (PGMs) and gold, according to the definitive feasibility study announced by project developer Platinum Group Metals (PTM). This means Impala Platinum (Implats), which has a control option over the project, will have to find about $200m […]

HCI takes stake in PTM to 30.2% following $12.7m ...

· SOUTH Africa’s Hosken Consolidation Investments (HCI) said it had increased its stake in Toronto-listed Platinum Group Metals (PTM) to 30.2% from 22.6% after taking up shares issued in terms of private placements. PTM issued the shares as part of a recapitalisation programme in which it repaid a long-standing loan. HCI bought a total of about […]

Glencore in ‘advanced talks’ with Amplats on sale of ...

Fresh from selling its mothballed Eland platinum mine to Northam Platinum, Glencore is in advanced talks with Anglo American Platinum to sell its stake in the Mototolo mining joint venture it ...

Military stake stymies R57bn Zim platinum project | Fin24

A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4bn, about R57bn, is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions.

HCI takes stake in PTM to 30.2% following $12.7m ...

· SOUTH Africa’s Hosken Consolidation Investments (HCI) said it had increased its stake in Toronto-listed Platinum Group Metals (PTM) to 30.2% from 22.6% after taking up shares issued in terms of private placements. PTM issued the shares as part of a recapitalisation programme in which it repaid a long-standing loan. HCI bought a total of about […]

Baroka Platinum Offers $263 Million for Amplats’ Bokoni Stake

Reuters reported that Baroka Platinum has offered to buy Anglo American Platinum Ltd's (OTCMKTS:AGPPY) stake in the Bokoni mine for $263 million. Baroka Platinum …

Platinum mining stake discussed | Global Trade Review (GTR)

Impala Platinum (Implats), the world’s second largest platinum miner, is in talks to buy Absa Bank’s 14.84% indirect stake in Zimbabwe Platinum Mines (Zimplats). Implats chief financial officer David Brown has confirmed discussions with Absa on its stake in Zimplats. Absa has made it known that it is not interested in a long-term holding ...

Military stake stymies R57bn Zim platinum project | Fin24

A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $4bn, about R57bn, is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar with the funding discussions.

UPDATE Amplats reports jump in H1 earnings, buys ...

UPDATE Amplats reports jump in H1 earnings, buys Glencore's stake in Mototolo platinum mine. ... The world's largest platinum producer also announced that it had acquired Glencore's 39 percent stake in Mototolo, a mechanised platinum mine on the eastern limb of South Africa's platinum belt.

39999761671_cbe5911c62_b – MINING.COM

Amplats reports jump in H1 earnings, buys Glencore’s stake in Mototolo platinum mine

Amplats snaps up Glencore stake in platinum mine as metal ...

(Bloomberg) – Anglo American Platinum Ltd. agreed to buy Glencore Plc’s stake in a South African platinum mine as the world’s top producer of the metal continues its shift toward newer, lower-cost operations. Amplats, as the miner is known, is adding to output and boosting profit at a time ...

The Biggest Platinum Metal Producers - The Balance

· Anglo American Platinum Ltd. agreed to buy Glencore Plc’s stake in a South African platinum mine as the world’s top producer of the metal continues its …

Home page - Pool of Stake

Pool of Stake is creating a safe pool for Proof of Stake coins. Qtum, Stratis, Universa and soon Ethereum holders can unite in the Pool of Stake and start staking together. Pool of Stake aims to operate in all types of PoS blockchains- Smart Contract platforms or blockchains.

S.Africa's Amplats fires over 600 underground workers at ...

"Anglo American Platinum is exploring options to ensure that Mototolo Mine recommences full production as soon as practically possible," it said in a statement. Amplats acquired Glencore's 39% stake in the mechanised platinum mine on the eastern limb of South Africa's platinum belt in 2018.

SA miner has right to all of $4.2bn Zimbabwe platinum mine ...

· Tharisa, a publicly-traded South African platinum and chrome miner, has the right to take over a platinum mine project in Zimbabwe that could ultimately cost $4.2 billion. The company in June last year paid $4.5 million for a 26.8% stake in Karo Mining. Karo is overseeing the project, which is seen by the government as

Military stake stymies $4bn Zimbabwe platinum project

A plan to build Zimbabwe’s biggest platinum mine at a cost of about $ billion is floundering because a military stake in the project has deterred potential backers, according to people familiar ...

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment