Martcha Gold Mine Contacts

Contact Gold Corp.

Contact Gold is focused on its Pony Creek, Dixie Flats and North Star properties which are located on the southern Carlin trend to the south of Newmont Mining’s Rain and Emigrant mines and adjacent to Gold Standard Ventures’ Railroad-Pinion Project.

South Africa - AngloGold Ashanti

Mponeng, the world’s deepest gold mine and our flagship South African operation is in the West Wits mining district south-west of Johannesburg, on the border between Gauteng and North West Province. Mponeng exploits the Ventersdorp Contact Reef (VCR) via a twin-shaft system at depths of between 2,800m and 3,400m below surface.

Contact - Theta Gold Mines

Theta Gold Mines, Australia Level 32, 101 Miller Street North Sydney 2060 NSW, Australia Tel: +61 2 8912 2126 Email: [email protected] Contact us. If you have any questions or queries, please complete the online form below and hit the SUBMIT button. Your Name. Your Email. Your Phone. Company. Your Message.

Guyana Goldfields Inc. - Home

Strategy. The Company's Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability strategy encompasses these main areas:

New Gold Inc. - Home

New Gold has a portfolio of two core producing assets and a development project located in Canada, a top-rated, politically secure, mining friendly jurisdiction. Rainy River, a gold-silver mine in Ontario; New Afton, a gold-copper mine in British Columbia; Blackwater, a gold-silver project in British Columbia

Contact – Waihi Gold

The modern Martha Mine; The Victoria Battery at Waikino; The Cornish Pumphouse; Grand Junction Refinery; Mining. Martha Mine; Favona, Trio and Correnso underground mines; The Mining Process. Assaying; Excavating the rock; Crushing and conveying; Ore processing; Gold refining; Cyanide, pH and acid drainage. Cyanide; pH and acid drainage; Waste ...

Leagold Mining Corporation - Home

Leagold Mining Corporation is a Canadian listed public company (LMC: TSX and LMCNF: OTCQX), managed by a highly experienced team of mining professionals. Leagold is building a mid-tier gold producer with a focus on opportunities in Latin America. Leagold is leveraging the extensive and proven track-record of its management team with the strategic expertise and strong Latin American ...

Mponeng Gold Mine - Wikipedia

Mponeng is a gold mine in South Africa's Gauteng province. It extends over 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) below the surface, and is considered to be one of the most substantial gold mines in the world. It is also currently the world's deepest mine from ground level. The trip from the surface to the bottom of the mine takes over an hour.

About Regis Resources | General

The owned Duketon Gold Project located 130 kilometres north of Laverton in Western Australia commenced operations in August 2010 following the construction of the Moolart Well Gold Mine. Since commissioning the mine has produced over 600,000 ounces of gold at cash costs in the lowest quartile of the Australian gold industry.

Home | Centamin

The Sukari Gold Mine began production in 2009 and is the first large scale modern gold mine in Egypt, with a base case production rate of c.500,000 ounces per annum.

Gold Fields

- Gold Fields - Corporate webite - Our vision is to be the global leader in sustainable gold mining

Home - Sibanye-Stillwater

About Sibanye-Stillwater is a leading international precious metals mining company, with a diverse portfolio of platinum group metal (PGM) and gold operations and projects. We are the world’s largest primary producer of platinum, the second largest primary producer of palladium and the third largest producer of gold (on a gold-equivalent basis), as well as a …

Coeur Mining: Home

· Coeur is well-diversified, growing precious metals producer with five mines in North America. Coeur produces from its wholly owned operations: the Palmarejo silver-gold complex in Mexico, the Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, the Kensington gold mine in Alaska, and the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota.

Vatukoula Gold Mines PLC (Fiji)

Vatukoula Gold Mines plc is the owner of the largest producing gold mine in Fiji. A producing gold mine which currently contains 4.1 million ounces of Mineral Resources and 750,000 ounces of Mineral Reserves. Operating for over 75 years, the mine has produced in excess of seven million ounces of gold.

The Diggings™: Free Mining Claim Maps And Reports

The Diggings™ is the most comprehensive free mining claim reference online. Search undefined up-to-date gold, silver, and other mining claim maps within the USA.

Anglogld Ashanti Ltd Kopanang Mine & Tau Lekoa Mine, Gold ...

Anglogld Ashanti Ltd Kopanang Mine & Tau Lekoa Mine Phone and Map of Address: Vaal Reef, Orkney, South Africa, North West, Business Reviews, Consumer Complaints and Ratings for Gold Mines in North West. Contact Now!

Contact us - Sibanye-Stillwater

0800 001 987 (free call) [email protected] Please report all unethical behaviour such as fraud, corruption, illegal mining, product theft, theft of company property, clocking fraud, copper theft or theft of explosives anonymously.

Syama - Resolute Mining

The Syama Complex, located in the south of Mali, West Africa approximately 30km from the Côte d’Ivoire border and 300km southeast of the capital Bamako, comprises the Syama Underground Mine and the Tabakoroni Open Pit Mine. The Syama Underground Mine is owned by Société des Mines de Syama S.A. (SOMISY). Resolute has a 80% interest […]

Galane Gold: Home

Galaxy gold is an underground mining and tailings recovery operation with mill and floatation producing a sellable gold concentrate. The operation is situated approximately 6km west of Barberton, in Mpumalanga province South Africa. Galane gold acquired the operation in November 2015 and recommenced operations in 2019. View All

Home - AngloGold Ashanti

AngloGold Ashanti’s South African Region assets include the Mponeng underground gold mine, and two surface operations comprising the Mine Waste Solutions tailings dump-retreatment business and the rock dump reclamation and processing business.

B2Gold - The World's New Senior Gold Producer

Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, B2Gold Corp. is the world's new senior gold producer. Founded in 2007, today, B2Gold has five operating gold mines and numerous exploration and development projects in various countries including Nicaragua, the Philippines, Namibia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Colombia and Finland. With the large, low-cost Fekola Mine now in production, B2Gold is well positioned in ...

Emgold mining corporation

Emgold Mining Corporation is a Vancouver-based gold exploration and development company with projects in North America. The Company's objectives include generating value for its shareholders by acquiring and developing quality properties in stable jurisdictions and advancing them through exploration, permitting, construction, and operation in ...

Waihi – OceanaGold

Our Waihi Gold Mine in the North Island of New Zealand is an underground and open pit operation. In early 2019 OceanaGold received consent to develop the Martha Underground.

Capstone Mining Corp. - Home

We are a Canadian base metals mining company, with two producing copper mines: Pinto Valley in the US and Cozamin in Mexico. Capstone also has the large scale 70% owned copper-iron Santo Domingo development project in Chile, as well as a portfolio of exploration properties.

Welcome to Debswana

Debswana is the world's leading diamond producer by value. We work, knowing that are integral to the social fabric of Botswana and that our success contributes to that of Botswana.

north mara gold mine contact details

Acacia Mining seeks to employ an experienced General Manager based at North Mara Gold Mine in ... Contact: Barrick. Apply Now « ... Home » General Manager. General ... Get Price. COMPANY PROFILE . COMPANY PROFILE A diversified construction, ... 13 for details of projects. 12 ... north Mara gold mine …

Guyana Goldfields Inc. - Operations - Aurora Gold Mine

Mine Overview. The Aurora Gold Mine is the Company’s flagship mine which reached commercial production Janu and has an estimated average annual recovered gold production of 215,000 ounces over the next five years at average AISC1 of $890/oz.

B2Gold - The World's New Senior Gold Producer

Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, B2Gold Corp. is the world's new senior gold producer. Founded in 2007, today, B2Gold has five operating gold mines and numerous exploration and development projects in various countries including Nicaragua, the Philippines, Namibia, Mali, Burkina Faso, Colombia and Finland. With the large, low-cost Fekola Mine now in production, B2Gold is well positioned in ...

Patagonia Gold Corp | Patagonia Gold Corp is a mining ...

Patagonia Gold is pleased to have completed the transaction with Hunt Mining which, by combining the assets and capabilities of each of the entities, has resulted in a stronger company that is well positioned to develop the mining potential in Argentina.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Operations - Lumwana

Barrick believes that the use of “cash costs” per ounce and “all-in sustaining costs” per ounce will assist investors, analysts and other stakeholders in understanding the costs associated with producing gold, understanding the economics of gold mining, assessing our operating performance and also our ability to generate free cash flow ...

List of mines in South Africa - Wikipedia

This list of mines in South Africa is subsidiary to the list of mines article and lists working, defunct and future mines in the country and is organised by the primary mineral output. For practical purposes stone, marble and other quarries may be included in this list.

Operations - Kinross Gold Corporation

Operations. Kinross’ strong operating results are driven by solid and consistent performance from a diverse portfolio of mines located in three core regions: the Americas, West Africa and Russia

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment