bokoni platinum mine

Bokoni retrenches 2 600 | Steelburger / Lydenburg News

ATOK – Bokoni Platinum Mine in Limpopo has announced that it will retrench more than 2 600 employees and place the mine under a two-year care and maintenance programme, from September.The company said the mine, owned jointly by Atlatsa Resources (51 per cent) and Anglo American Platinum (49 per cent), has no option but to lay off employees due to extreme financial …

Bokoni Platinum Mine - Greene Group Consulting Engineers ...

· Greene Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd developed this new pre-cast shaft system in conjunction with Multikon. The first pre-cast systems to be constructed were three shafts at Bokoni Platinum Mine. The diameters of the shafts were 4.5 m, 4.8 m and 6.3 m respectively.

Amplats considers sale of Twickenham and Bokoni mines – CEO

Anglo American Platinum (Amplats) is contemplating the sale of its Bokoni and Twickenham mines in South Africa, a move which would mostly complete the group's divestment strategy, its chief ...

Atlatsa Resources

Atlatsa Resources is a platinum group metals mining, exploration and development company, controlling the third largest PGM resource base in South Africa. Atlatsa controls and operates the Bokoni Platinum Mines , located on the eastern limb of the Bushveld Complex, and has a number of exploration targets on the northern limb of the Bushveld ...

Vacancy At Bokoni Platinum Mine Jobs in South Africa ...

Hurry! 4231 Vacancy At Bokoni Platinum Mine Jobs, Vacancies available now on joblife.co.za, the best source for jobs in South Africa. Apply Today!

Bokoni Platinum must come clean | IOL Business Report

· Around 20 000 job losses are looming in the mining industry as Bokoni, a joint venture between Atlatsa Resources and Anglo American Platinum, the world’s biggest platinum …

Bokoni mine - Wikipedia

The Bokoni mine is a large open pit mine located in the north-eastern part of South Africa in Polokwane, Limpopo.Bokoni represents one of the largest platinum reserves in South Africa having estimated reserves of 75.7 million troy ounces (2,350 t) of platinum. The mine produces around 55,000 troy ounces (1,700 kg) of platinum/year. References

Toronto firm closing South African platinum mine

· Toronto-based Atlatsa Resources is mothballing its Bokoni mine in South Africa as part of a debt-cancellation and restructuring deal with joint venture partner Anglo American Platinum (Amplats ...

Vacancy At Bokoni Platinum Mine Jobs in South Africa ...

Hurry! 4231 Vacancy At Bokoni Platinum Mine Jobs, Vacancies available now on joblife.co.za, the best source for jobs in South Africa. Apply Today!

Bokoni Platinum Mine Concentrator Plant

· Commodities: Platinum Area: Limpopo Type: Platinum Concentrator Plant Annual Production: 4.1 tonnes of Platinum, 2.7 tonnes of Palladium, 0.47 tonnes of Rhodium (2012) Owner: Bokoni Platinum Mines (Pty) Ltd Shareholders: American Platinum Ltd. (Amplats) (62%), Atlatsa Holdings Investments (Pty) Ltd (26%) Activity since: Contact:

Working at Bokoni Platinum Mine: Employee Reviews | Indeed ...

Bokoni Platinum Mine is a very good well known company that develops communities in terms of skills and provides a good service an working for this company is a good ...

Bokoni Platinum Mines concludes two-year wage agreement ...

· Bokoni Platinum Mines has concluded a two-year wage agreement with the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) and other worker unions. Atlatsa Resources announced today that its Bokoni Platinum Mines has concluded a two-year wage agreement with the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM), Togetherness ...

Bokoni | Atlatsa Resources

Bokoni. Bokoni is an operating mine located on the north-eastern limb of the Bushveld Complex, to the north of and adjacent to the Ga- Phasha Project. The Bokoni property consists of seven mining licences covering an area of some 15,000 hectares.

Bokoni Platinum Mine - Wikimapia

This is the Bokoni Platinum Mine Mining Right and it was formerly the Lebowa Platinum Mine operated by Anglo Platinum (LEPLATS) but is now owned and operated by Anooraq Resources Corporation. It consists of 1 vertical shaft, 2 inclinde shafts, and the Middlepunt Adits.

Atlatsa shuts opencast mine, continues to restructure ...

· Bokoni mine restructure update. To ensure the future sustainability of Bokoni mine, on 16 September 2015 Atlatsa Resources announced implementation of an operational and financial restructure plan at its Bokoni mine. ... co-operating with Anglo Platinum in relation to Anglo Platinum’s acquisition of the prospecting rights held by Kwanda ...

Bokoni Platinum Mine Pty Ltd - Company Profile and News ...

Company profile page for Bokoni Platinum Mine Pty Ltd including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information

Bokoni platinum mine - Home | Facebook

Bokoni platinum mine. 673 likes. Mining Company. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.

Anglo American Bokoni Platinum Mine: Upping the ante in ...

In the meantime, mining operations at the Bokoni platinum mine look set to expand to produce 160,000 t/m, up from the current 100 000 t/m, at a total expected capital cost of R1.1 billion to fill the existing concentrator to its capacity.

Bokoni Platinum Mine Concentrator Plant

· Commodities: Platinum Area: Limpopo Type: Platinum Concentrator Plant Annual Production: 4.1 tonnes of Platinum, 2.7 tonnes of Palladium, 0.47 tonnes of Rhodium (2012) Owner: Bokoni Platinum Mines (Pty) Ltd Shareholders: American Platinum Ltd. (Amplats) (62%), Atlatsa Holdings Investments (Pty) Ltd (26%) Activity since: Contact:

Bokoni Platinum Mines concludes two-year wage agreement ...

· Bokoni Platinum Mines has concluded a two-year wage agreement with the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) and other worker unions. Atlatsa Resources announced today that its Bokoni Platinum Mines has concluded a two-year wage agreement with the National Union of Mineworkers (NUM), Togetherness ...

Bokoni platinum mine - Home | Facebook

Bokoni platinum mine. Company . Community See All. 1,151 people like this. 1,166 people follow this. About See All. Company. Page Transparency See More. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created - Aug.

Demand to reopen Bokoni Platinum Mine | Capricorn FM

· Capricorn FM broadcasts in English and 30% vernacular (Tshivenda, Sepedi, Xitsonga). As a commercial radio station, the broadcasting format carries 70% music and 30% talk shows, in an attempt to feature a variety of urban genres in R&B, soul, afro-pop, afro-soul, hip-hop, kwaito, house and also cater for jazz and gospel music lovers

Atlatsa weighs up options on Bokoni mine - BusinessLIVE

Atlatsa weighs up options on Bokoni mine. ... Atlatsa has had a long run of losses at Bokoni, in which it holds a 51% stake and Amplats, the world’s largest platinum miner, the remaining 49%. ...

Bokoni Platinum Mine

Find information about a career at . Which advantages as an employee can you experience and why is a career at the right thing for you.

Bokoni mine - Wikipedia

The Bokoni mine is a large open pit mine located in the north-eastern part of South Africa in Polokwane, Limpopo.Bokoni represents one of the largest platinum reserves in South Africa having estimated reserves of 75.7 million troy ounces (2,350 t) of platinum. The mine produces around 55,000 troy ounces (1,700 kg) of platinum/year. References

PLATINUM WEEK-Amplats considers sale of Twickenham and ...

· LONDON, May Anglo American Platinum is contemplating the sale of its Bokoni and Twickenham mines in South Africa, a move which would mostly complete the group's divestment strategy, its chief ...

Entire workforce lay off at Bokoni Mine - Review

There is a declining demand for platinum from the automotive sector as well as for platinum jewellery and from the Chinese market. In a press release Atlatsa, one of the Joint venture partners of the mine, said they and Anglo American Platinum (Bokoni JV Partners), together with mine management, have continued to investigate a range of further mine re-configuration options but all of the ...

BOKONI PLATINUM MINE

· BOKONI PLATINUM MINE people to work permanent jobs available . Position Available: General labour Administrator Boilermaker with read seal section Fitter Belt

on the Bokoni Platinum Mine, in the Mpumalanga Province ...

on the Bokoni Platinum Mine, in the Mpumalanga Province, South Africa . Qualified Persons’ Report on Bokoni Platinum Mine, Mpumalanga ii Prepared by Minxcon (Pty) Ltd INFORMATION RISK This Report was prepared by Minxcon (Pty) Ltd (“Minxcon”). In the preparation of the Report, Minxcon has utilised information relating

Lives in limbo as despair seeps into mining ghost town ...

He is among more than 4 500 workers who lost their jobs when the Bokoni platinum mine in Atok, Limpopo, was placed under care and maintenance in the middle of last year.

Atlatsa announces a restructure plan for Bokoni Platinum Mine

Atlatsa announces a restructure plan for Bokoni Platinum Mine News provided by. Atlatsa Resources Corporation ... Atlatsa announces a restructure plan for Bokoni Platinum Mine.

Bokoni Platinum Mines - Polokwane - Mining Company - …

Bokoni Platinum Mines, Polokwane. 323 likes · 2,309 were here. Mining Company

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment