patented gold propertys for sale

Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska - Gold ...

· For sale or lease. This property has been held by old time Alaskan mining families for many generations. Am 80 this year so would like to sell or lease this large claim block. ... there are 8 river bottom gold claims for sale at ... they are not patented. In the 80’s Valdez Creek (Cambior) became the largest placer gold operation in North ...

ArizonaMiningClaims.com | Gold Mining Claims For Sale ...

We are your source for mining claims on Rich Hill, Stanton, Congress, and the Wickenburg area, home to the famous Vulture Mine. Rich Hill is the historic site of the 1863 gold rush where prospectors found potato size nuggets and could pick up off the ground as much as 25 pounds of gold a week(300/oz)!

Dorado Patented Property - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

The property is Located 20 miles from Weaverville. This beautiful 40 acre ranch comes with a modern log home and all of the amenities for year round recreational country living. This includes a fully patented, permitted and producing placer gold mining operation, the Oswald Patent. No chemicals are used in the gold recovery process.

40 acres in Placer County, California - Lands of America

40 acres in Placer County, California. This is a legally registered gold Mining Claim for sale. Discounted price of $2500 for a one time full payment, or Total of $3000, that can be paid with no downpayment and no interest charged, at $500/month for 6 months. You are entitled to …

For Sale:Patented Gold Claims

FOR SALE California Randsburg Mining District Gold Crown Consolidated Lode Claim, patented 47 acres Embracing Gold Crown Quartz Mine, Gold Queen Quartz Mine and Amended Gold King No. 2 Quartz Mine CONTACT David (951) 9075 or send email Brubaker-Culton Real Estate and Development Background. Mining operations have been dormant since the ...

Gold Rush Expeditions - Mining Claims for Sale - Gold Rush ...

Providing documented and proven mineral properties to mining companies and small miners alike since 2004 Learn More Start Mining "We find 'em" "You mine 'em" A …

Patented Mining Claims For Sale | Patented Gold Mines

Patented Claims Available. Find Patented Mining Claims For Sale at MineExpo.com, the premier online Gold & Silver Mine Marketplace. Patented Claims Available. Find Patented Mining Claims For Sale at MineExpo.com, the premier online Gold & Silver Mine Marketplace. ... Unpatented Properties; Listing Your Property ­ MineExpo.com is not affiliated ...

Patented Mining Claim, Marysville, MT 59640 - realtor.com®

View 17 photos for Patented Mining Claim, Marysville, MT 59640 a ... Patented Mining Claim, Marysville; ... Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a ...

Patented California Gold Property For Sale - Land And Farm

Patented California Gold Property For Sale, 352 acres in Hornbrook, California offered at $1,600,000. View 6 photos, read details, and contact the seller.

Land patented mining claim colorado - Trovit

Land patented mining claim colorado. 10 of 10 land for sale. X. x. ... This is a rare opportunity to own a patented gold mining claim in the heart of Saguache County. Located at... $60,000. Report. View property. 7. H. ... Property has a . $250,000. Report. View property. L. Listedbuy 30+ days ago. City, Lots - Fredericksburg, TX It's located ...

Idaho Gold Mining Claims| Gold Properties 4 Sale | United ...

Interested in the gold prospecting industry? We've got you covered, we offer affordable gold mining equipment and claims for sale in Idaho, USA. Call Gold Properties 4 Sale, today! (208) 3691

Claims for Sale

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

40 acres, Jefferson, CO, Property ID: 2323398 | Land and Farm

40 acre Colorado Gold Mining Claim, 40 acres in Jefferson, Colorado offered at $4,950. View 25 photos, read details, and contact the seller.

California Gold Claims|Gold Claims for Sale|Gold Claims

Browse Gold Claims for Sale : Listed below are all currently available gold claims for sale. Gold and Silver Mines for Sale. If you are a substantial investor looking for larger patented, turn key or reserve type gold and silver mine properties for sale please visit our gold …

Patented Mining Claims - Gold and silver mines for sale ...

GoldAndSilverMines.com lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a deal that makes everyone happy.

world wide listings of mining claims, mining properties ...

Gold mine in Colombia for sale or joint venture. Gold prospect located in the the north of Colombia covering more than 7,000 hectares. Located in the Segovia Belt. A geological region where alluvial and hydrothermal gold veins deposits are currently under production regime..... Dawson City Yukon Gold Claims For Sale-Lease

Patented Mining Claim, Marysville, MT 59640 - realtor.com®

View 17 photos for Patented Mining Claim, Marysville, MT 59640 a ... Patented Mining Claim, Marysville; ... Properties labeled Not for Sale are classified as such either because we do not have a ...

Silverton Land Patented Mining Claims For Sale by Owner

The patented mining claims on this site are listed for sale by their owners. These claims are private property, with all the rights of private property. Unless otherwise noted, all patented claims contain both surface and mineral rights. The properties are unsurveyed, other than the original plat survey recorded with the Federal and local ...

Gold Mining Claims in Arizona For Sale | View Our Listings ...

We offer gold mining claims in Arizona for sale. View our list of the gold mining claims we have for sale here in Arizona. Don't hesitate to give us a call at 7228 if …

Montana Placer Gold Claims For Sale

We invite you to consider the mining properties offered for sale or lease in the Big Flat. ... Available For Sale, Lease or Joint Venture: a premium group of non-patented placer gold claims located in Cedar Creek Mining District, Mineral County, Montana. The contiguous block is located in the historically proven gold bearing area of Oregon ...

Patented Mining Claims For Sale | Patented Gold Mines

Patented Claims Available. Find Patented Mining Claims For Sale at MineExpo.com, the premier online Gold & Silver Mine Marketplace. Patented Claims Available. Find Patented Mining Claims For Sale at MineExpo.com, the premier online Gold & Silver Mine Marketplace. ... Unpatented Properties; Listing Your Property ­ MineExpo.com is not affiliated ...

Patented California Gold Property for Sale

The Hazel Gold Mine property known as the Jilson Mine, consists of 340 Patented acres in Siskiyou County, California near the Oregon border. The mine was discovered in 1881 and produced about $800,000 in gold when the price was only $20.67 an ounce (or about $61 million at today's gold prices).

Land patented mining claim colorado - Trovit

Land patented mining claim colorado. 10 of 10 land for sale. X. x. ... This is a rare opportunity to own a patented gold mining claim in the heart of Saguache County. Located at... $60,000. Report. View property. 7. H. ... Property has a . $250,000. Report. View property. L. Listedbuy 30+ days ago. City, Lots - Fredericksburg, TX It's located ...

All Mineral Property Listings Page - Gold and silver mines

GoldAndSilverMines.com lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a deal that makes everyone happy.

Buy, sale, rent, lease or partnership of gold mines ...

International listings of gold mining claims & property for sale, rent, lease or partnership. Including miners wanted, special services and web sites of special interest related to gold claims. Special Services. Web Sites of Special Inteest. ... Patented mining claims & gold claims for sale. Claim staking and re-monumenting services available.

Patented Mining Claim - Idaho City Real Estate - Idaho ...

Zillow has 2 homes for sale in Idaho City ID matching Patented Mining Claim. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place.

Land patented mining claim - Trovit

Land patented mining claim. 25 of 34 land for sale. X. x. ... Land gold claim arizona , Land patented mining claim montana , ... Real Estate For Sale - Land 20.66. Chloride, AZ . Here is Your chance to own 900,000 square feet Patented Mining Claim in an Historic …

Buy, sale, rent, lease or partnership of gold mines ...

International listings of gold mining claims & property for sale, rent, lease or partnership. Including miners wanted, special services and web sites of special interest related to gold claims. Special Services. Web Sites of Special Inteest. ... Patented mining claims & gold claims for sale. Claim staking and re-monumenting services available.

property listings | goldproperties4sale

Mining claims for sale, Gold mines for sale! ... Eve Lode #22. 20 acres. This is a very fine gold property with great access to a rich gulch located on the claim. We can find gold on this claim right now. It has a nice meadow and great camping areas. ... This is an extension of the patented Waverly lode mine one of the most extensive tunnel ...

West Port Patented Property - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

· This property consists of 690 total acres of mining claims. The main project area consists of eight placer gold claims totaling 160 acres in the foothills on the south flank of Middle Camp Mountain, above the transition to an alluvium and colluvium covered pediment characteristic of the Mohave Desert physiographic terrain.

Homesites & Mining Claims For Sale - Broken Arrow Ranch ...

Your go-to real estate experts in Creede and Del Norte, Colorado! Homes, cabins, mining claims, horse ranches, farm land, commercial real estate, and vacant …

40 acres in Placer County, California - Lands of America

40 acres in Placer County, California. This is a legally registered gold Mining Claim for sale. Discounted price of $2500 for a one time full payment, or Total of $3000, that can be paid with no downpayment and no interest charged, at $500/month for 6 months. You are entitled to …

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment