Gold mining sites for sale

Gold Paydirt for sale | eBay

Get the best deals on Gold Paydirt when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com ... Trending at $37.10 eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. Free shipping ... 5 1/2 Lbs Pay Dirt Gold Panning Paydirt Supply Placer Mining Fun Gift Idea. 4.8 out of 5 stars (39 ...

Natural gold nuggets for sale. Buy gold nuggets from ...

Welcome to Gold Rush Nuggets! Our goal is to be your #1 source for the finest quality gold nuggets and gold in quartz specimens. All of the gold nuggets for sale on this site have been hand selected for their exceptional beauty.

Search for Mines, Properties, Mineral Leases, Claims and ...

Widespread occurrence of Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag mineralisation centred on a cluster of historical mine sites; Comprehensive surface exploration by past explorers but very limited drill testing mean this near surface porphyry target is poorly explored; ... Gold Mines for Sale. Base Metals Mines for Sale. Copper, Lead, Zinc Mines for Sale.

View All Current Listings On Site - Gold and silver mines

GoldAndSilverMines.com lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a deal that makes everyone happy.

Properties | Classifieds | ICMJ Prospecting & Mining Journal

LOW ELEVATION PLACER MINE. FOR SALE—23 Placer BLM mining claims totaling 483 acres in Baker County, Oregon. Located in an established placer gold district. Turn-key placer gold operation includes all the necessary equipment—excavators, dozer, dump truck, 30 yard per hour trommel, generator and pumps.

Claims for Sale

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

Mining Claims For Sale. Some Of The Highest Quality Gold ...

High Grade Gold Mining Claims For Sale & Lease - Some of the highest quality gold mining claims offered on today's market. - The Claim Post - The most trusted name in gold mining claim listings. Mining Properties For Sale in one of the most historically gold-rich regions in the western United States. Placer & Hardrock Opportunities. Placer & hardrock gold mining and mineral exploration.

Dorado Patented Property - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

The Dorado/Oswald is a combination of 160 acres of BLM placer claims and a 38.52 acres of patent property for a total of 198.52 acres. This property is a working placer gold mine and ranch in the historic gold mining area of Canyon Creek in Trinity County California. The property is …

Ten Newest Mine Listings on GoldAndSilverMines.com.

The GoldAndSilverMines.com Ten Newest Listings Directory Page lists the newest mines and mining properties for sale,lease, or joint venture. This makes it easy to check in and see the newest list gold and silver mines for sale.

gold mining leases | Real Estate | Gumtree Australia Free ...

For Sale North Queensland Gold Project. OFFERS OVER 2M Potential for a Target Mineralisation of >87 000t at a return of say a minimim of only 5 grams per ton would give a return of $28 million and that is using a MINIMUM of 5 gpt ( the very last historical crushings that went through that stamper that is pictured here gave 9 gpt.

Claims for Sale

Idaho Gold Mining treats all of the mining claims on a first come, first serve basis, as we recognize the yield potential of the precious minerals, historic value, as well as the experience, knowledge and expertise that miners possess for those areas already.

Properties Archive - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

For Sale. $135,000. For Sale. Wildhorse Mineral Property. Lode. $135,000. Details . Lode. Details . Sale Pending. $60,000. ... Would you like a Technical Report for this mine? Recently Viewed. Santiago Patented Property and Mineral Property ... © 2019 Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc. ® ...

Gold Panning Kit for sale | eBay

Gold Panning Kit and 2 Gold Pans (7 PC.). have the essential tools you need for every gold panning and prospecting adventure. You can easily classify your findings with the sifting and dual-riffled pans.

Gold Mining Equipment - 911Metallurgist

911MPE has small gold mining equipment for sale and more specifically mineral processing equipment.Our equipment is best used in small scale extractive metallurgy operations operated by small miners or hobbyist prospectors and mining fanatics. 911MPE’ offers gold mining equipment as well as processing equipment applicable to most any base metals: copper, lead, zinc, nickel, tin, tungsten and ...

Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska - Gold ...

· You just have to go get the gold. $145,000 or best offer. Mining equipment on site for sale (see below), if needed. For more information e-mail [email protected] Mining equipment for sale near Coldfoot: double deck 5' x 14' wash plant, 320 and 235B excavators, D9G and D8H dozers, 966C loader, 55KW and 20KW gen sets, box trailers, tools and ...

Gold Mines of the North Georgia Mountains

North Georgia was the scene of the nation's first major gold rush. Dahlonega and the surrounding area is rich in the history of Georgia gold mining and many go there to pan for gold today! Panning is allowed in national forest areas.

Mining Businesses For Sale

District High-Grade Production Totals are Million Ounces Gold and Million Ounces of Silver Recovered before 1962 Low Grade Surface Production of Million Ounces Gold Recovered 2018 AFTER 58 YEARS, GOLD MINE PRODUCTION NOW MAKES SENSE AGAIN! The Mine is ‘FOR SALE’.

The Diggings™: Free Mining Claim Maps And Reports

The Diggings™ is the most comprehensive free mining claim reference online. Search undefined up-to-date gold, silver, and other mining claim maps within the USA.

California Gold Claims|Gold Claims for Sale

These unpatented gold mining claims are suited for most types of gold mining activities from sluicing and high-banking to metal detecting and suction dredging. They are located in one of California’s richest gold-producing areas. All California gold claims for sale here are up to date with clear title and are ready for transfer to your name.

Gold Wash Plants for Sale | Portable Gold Mining Equipment

Here at Gold Watch Project, we offer a number of different gold wash plants for sale. This portable gold mining equipment can help speed up the mining process.

Colorado Mines For Sale

Sacramento Creek Gold Mine. Turnkey placer mining operation for sale located near the town of Fairplay, Colorado. Featured in season 7 on the Discovery TV show “Gold Rush”, the mine produced 1,100oz of gold f … Gold, Granite, Gravel, Sand

Gold Mining Claims For Sale or Lease in Alaska - Gold ...

· You just have to go get the gold. $145,000 or best offer. Mining equipment on site for sale (see below), if needed. For more information e-mail [email protected] Mining equipment for sale near Coldfoot: double deck 5' x 14' wash plant, 320 and 235B excavators, D9G and D8H dozers, 966C loader, 55KW and 20KW gen sets, box trailers, tools and ...

Mine Finder Gold Arizona Mining Claims For Sale BLM Registered

Arizona Mining Claims For Sale. Arizona Gold, Silver, Copper, Gemstones. Supersition, Bradshaw, Belmont, Harquahala, Lode, Placer, Mineral Rich Land, Gold Mine Sales

Gold Prospecting Equipment

Gold Prospecting Equipment, Panning Supplies, and Recreational Mining Gear We're proud to offer you America's largest selection of gold prospecting equipment - if …

Gold Mining and Prospecting in Ontario Canada ...

· In 1909, a larger deposit which still produces gold up to date was discovered close to Porcupine Lake. The site is home to Dome Mine. This area received a lot of attention from prospectors and more claims were made around it including a site which was home to Hollinger Mine, which produced over 19 million ounces of gold between 19.

Lucky Dollar Mineral Property - Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

· The mine did not begin to ship ore until 1890. The Lucky Dollar is the most recent naming of the property and is how it is currently referred to by local land management agencies such as the USGS and BLM. The mines are on 40 acres of lode mineral claim ( and ) staked and owned (2017) by Gold Rush Expeditions, Inc.

Buy, sale, rent, lease or partnership of gold mines ...

A place to list gold claims for sale, mineral claims for sale, mining claims for sale. This claims for sale listing service is sponsored by USGoldMaps.com . US Gold Maps is a highly trafficked site visited by persons interested in Gold Claim Locations, Gold Mining and Gold Prospecting.

ArizonaMiningClaims.com | Gold Mining Claims For Sale ...

We are your source for mining claims on Rich Hill, Stanton, Congress, and the Wickenburg area, home to the famous Vulture Mine. Rich Hill is the historic site of the 1863 gold rush where prospectors found potato size nuggets and could pick up off the ground as much as 25 pounds of gold a week(300/oz)!

Gold and silver mines for sale, lease, or joint venture.

GoldAndSilverMines.com lists choice proven mining and mineral properties for sale worldwide. We specialize in gold mines, silver mines, copper mines, and a wide variety of industrial minerals including coal, oil and gas. It is our desire to assist both buyers and sellers to secure a …

Australia Mines For Sale

Complete List of Claims, Mineral Properties, Deposits & Mining Projects For Sale in Australia . Lease, Option, & Joint Venture Available.

ProspectingTrader.com - The Prospector's Trading Place ...

Gold Dredge, Sluice Box, Gold Claim, Metal Detector, Gold Detector, Trommel, Drywasher, Highbanker, Prospecting, Gold Clubs, Prospecting Adventures, Gold Rush, Diggers ProspectingTrader.com - The Prospectors Trading Place!™ - New and Used Gold Mining and Prospecting Equipment and Supplies!

USA Mines For Sale

Previously Producing Patented Gold Mine for Sale in the USA. $1.6 Billion Estimated & Inferred Resources including 80,000 tons in Mill Tailings. Devel … Eureka Saturday Night Hard Rock Mine. Gold Mine For Sale. Located in Colorado, USA. Hard Rock Mine with projected Total Probable and Possible Gold and Silver deposits worth almost $1.2 bil …

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment