Gold mines companies in canada

Gold Mines for Sale

Wounded Moose Gold Mine. Located in Yukon Canada. Alluvial Gold Placer Mine For Sale. This is a Turn-Key Operation. 50 Mining Claims with potential for 60 more. Equipment included. Canada, Yukon: Sacramento Creek Gold Mine. Turnkey placer mining operation for sale located near the town of Fairplay, Colorado.

Barrick Gold Corporation - Home

About Barrick. Our vision is to be the world’s most valued gold mining business by finding, developing, and owning the best assets, with the best people, to deliver …

Home | Core Gold Inc.

Core Gold Inc. Core Gold is a gold mining company based in Canada with all operations in southern Ecuador. The company counts with premier mining assets including the Dynasty Goldfield mine, the Zaruma Mine and Portovelo Mill, and high-grade exploration targets throughout the emerging Dynasty District including Linderos and Copper Duke.

Top 10 Best Managed Gold and Silver Companies

Like Gammon Gold, Endeavour Silver Corporation is a Canada-based exploration and mining company that operates primarily in Mexico. Unlike Gammon, Endeavour’s focus is on silver, though it does mine gold, too. In fact, the company used to be known as Endeavour Gold Corporation. Endeavour gets its highest marks in the performance category.

3 Top Gold Mining Stocks to Buy in 2019 | The Motley Fool

One of the lesser-known gold mining companies with four producing mines in Canada and Australia, Kirkland Gold is growing at an astounding pace. Data source: Kirkland Lake Gold. Chart by author.

World's Top 20 Gold Mining Companies

Following are the world’s top 10 and top 20 largest gold producing companies ranked by gold production and market capitalization. Barrick Gold Corporation is the largest gold mining company in the world with annual production of approximately 5.5 million ounces of gold.

Largest gold companies - Wikipedia

In fact 75% of the world's mining companies are headquartered in Canada. Canada's biggest undeveloped gold deposit is the Kerr Sulphurets Mitchell copper-gold property in northwestern British Columbia; It holds 38.2 million ounces of gold (2P reserves steady in 2012, up 27% in 2011).

Active Gold Mines in the United States | Sciencing

The United States is the third-largest gold-producing country, after South Africa and Australia. Mines in Nevada account for more than 80 percent of U.S. production. According to a 2005 article in The New York Times, Nevada had approximately 20 open pit gold mines, about half of the active mines in the United States. ...

Canada’s four newest gold mines - Canadian Mining ...

New Gold is an intermediate producer with several mines already in its portfolio. New Gold bought the Rainy River gold project, 65 km northwest of Fort Frances, Ont., in 2013. Slated for first production in September and commercial production in November, Rainy River will be the company’s fifth mine.

Homepage - newmont

Our purpose is to create value and improve lives, through sustainable and responsible mining. With more than 95 years of history in the mining industry, Newmont Goldcorp is the world's leading gold mining company as measured by assets, prospects and talent.

Who are the Top 40? - Canadian Mining JournalCanadian ...

Franco-Nevada Corporation is a Toronto-based company involved with gold mining and other commodities and natural resources. No.31 Uranium One ($398.0 million) Uranium One is a Canadian-based uranium mining company with operations in Canada and around the world. The company was founded in 1997. No.32 Dundee Precious ($366.4 million)

List of Publicly Traded Small and Micro-Cap Gold Mining ...

Gold Mining Companies: Small-Cap Stocks . Eldorado Gold Corporation (EGO) (Eldorado Gold Corporation is a gold mining company headquartered in Canada. The company has operating gold mines in China (one of the largest foreign gold producers in China), Turkey (one of the largest gold mines in Turkey) and Greece.

Active Gold Mines in the United States | Sciencing

The United States is the third-largest gold-producing country, after South Africa and Australia. Mines in Nevada account for more than 80 percent of U.S. production. According to a 2005 article in The New York Times, Nevada had approximately 20 open pit gold mines, about half of the active mines in the United States. ...

Gold Mining Companies Listed in All Countries

Comprehensive list of Gold companies listed in All Countries, including company profiles, charts, stock quotes, news and user commentary. Gold Mining Companies …

Mining in Canada | Mines Canada

If you took a mining tour of Canada, you could start in the Yukon to experience the latest gold rush, and then travel to the Northwest Territories where diamonds shine (it is the world’s third largest producer of diamonds by value). In Nunavut, gold and iron ore mining …

Mining Companies in Canada, Gold Mining Stocks & Junior …

Canadian Mining Report provides mining companies, junior miners, gold mining stocks, uranium mining stocks, silver & copper mining stocks & latest mining news in Canada.

10 Largest Canadian Gold Mining Companies - Insider Monkey

· Canada is a major gold producer, and the 10 largest Canadian gold mining companies are evidence of that, accounting for a major portion of the country’s gold digging activities. Way before gold ...

Home | Victoria Gold Corp.

Victoria Gold's Eagle Gold Mine, located in central Yukon, is in production with its first gold pour on Septem. In full production, the mine will produce 200,000 ounces per year at an AISC of less than US$750 per ounce Au. The Reserve is 2.7 million ounces of gold and the mine life is +10 years.

Five Mining Companies That Are Growing In The Yukon ...

· Major mining companies like Goldcorp are investing in the Yukon. There are junior miners that are also developing resource projects that could make the Yukon one of the world's most important mining districts. Victoria Gold. The Eagle Project will probably be the biggest gold mine in the history of the Yukon once it is operational.

Mining Jobs & Mining Employment - Careermine

Search 1000's of active mining jobs including engineering and geology jobs. New jobs daily. Job seekers post your resume for employers to find.

Maple Gold Mines - Home

Maple Gold Mines is an advanced exploration company focused on developing a district-scale gold project in one of the world’s premier mining jurisdictions. The company’s Douay Gold Project is located within the prolific Abitibi Greenstone Belt in northern Quebec, Canada.

Mining Companies in Canada, Gold Mining Stocks & Junior …

Canadian Mining Report provides mining companies, junior miners, gold mining stocks, uranium mining stocks, silver & copper mining stocks & latest mining news in Canada.

Canadian Gold Stocks - 10 Of The Best In 2019 - Stocktrades

· 2. Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd (AEM.TO) Agnico Eagle Mines is one of the best-managed gold companies in the world, which is why it has remained at #2 on our list of the best gold mining companies to invest in.. In an industry plagued by high capital expenditures that can lead to insurmountable debt, Agnico’s debt to equity ratio is well below industry average.

Klondike Gold Corp. ‹ Canadian Gold and Base Metal Exploration

About Klondike Gold Corp. Klondike Gold Corp. is a Canadian exploration company with offices in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Dawson City, Yukon Territory.

World's Top 20 Gold Mining Companies

Following are the world’s top 10 and top 20 largest gold producing companies ranked by gold production and market capitalization. Barrick Gold Corporation is the largest gold mining company in the world with annual production of approximately 5.5 million ounces of gold.

Home | Core Gold Inc.

Core Gold Inc. Core Gold is a gold mining company based in Canada with all operations in southern Ecuador. The company counts with premier mining assets including the Dynasty Goldfield mine, the Zaruma Mine and Portovelo Mill, and high-grade exploration targets throughout the emerging Dynasty District including Linderos and Copper Duke.

Equinox Gold - Home

Creating A Leading Gold Company. Equinox Gold is a Canadian gold producer with a multi-million ounce reserve base and expansion potential from three wholly-owned gold mines. The Company’s Mesquite Gold Mine in California is in production and its Aurizona Gold Mine in Brazil achieved commercial production on J.

Top 50 biggest mining companies - MINING.COM

MINING.com and sister company IntelligenceMine‘s ranking of the world’s 50 largest mining companies based on market value continues to show an industry in recovery. At the end of the first ...

List of gold mines in Canada - Wikipedia

This list of gold mines in Canada is subsidiary to the list of mines article and lists working, defunct and future mines in the country. For practical purposes, defunct and future mines are demarcated in italics and bold respectively. Asterisks (*) note mines which produce(d) gold as a secondary product.

Equinox Gold - Home

Creating A Leading Gold Company. Equinox Gold is a Canadian gold producer with a multi-million ounce reserve base and expansion potential from three wholly-owned gold mines. The Company’s Mesquite Gold Mine in California is in production and its Aurizona Gold Mine in Brazil achieved commercial production on J.

10 Top Gold Mining Companies - Investing News Network

Here’s an overview of the 10 top gold mining companies of 2018. Newmont Goldcorp, Barrick Gold and AngloGold Ashanti hold the top spots. Regardless of how the gold price is doing in any given ...

Gold Mining Companies Listed in Canada

Comprehensive list of Gold companies listed in Canada, including company profiles, charts, stock quotes, news and user commentary. Gold Mining Companies Listed in Canada Category/Country Filter

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment