factors for powder loading

Selection of Powder Factor in Large-Diameter Blast Holes

loading circumstances. The maintenance cost of the shovels is affected by powder factor. The cost of shovel teeth plus wear materials on buckets improves with higher powder expenditures.(fig. 7) The effect on the primary crusher is to increase through-put as powder factor rises.(fig. 8) The last step in tracking powder factor is in the

Chapter 8 BLAST DESIGN - National Park Service

pounds, there are several possible combinations that can express the powder factor. Powder Factor = Tons of rock (or cubic yards) per pounds of explosive. Normal range = 4 to 7 Shallow holes = 1 to 2 External loads = .3 Tons of Rock = Powder Factor lbs of Explosives The higher the powder factor, the lighter the load. Lower powder factor means ...

Power factor (shooting sports) - Wikipedia

Power Factor (PF) in practical shooting competitions refers to a ranking system used to reward cartridges with more recoil. Power factor is a measure of the momentum of the bullet (scaled product of the bullet's mass and velocity), which to some degree reflect the recoil impulse from the firearm onto the shooter (see section on limitations).

Reloading data - Vihtavuori

Alliant Powder - Reloader's Guide. This information and data may vary considerably depending on many factors, including the components used, component assembly, the type of firearm used, reloading techniques, safety precautions practiced, etc.

40 S&W Load Data - Nosler

204 Ruger Load Data; 22 Hornet Load Data; 221 Remington Fireball Load Data; 222 Remington Load Data; 223 Remington Load Data; 5.56×45 NATO Load Data; 222 Remington Magnum Load Data; 22 PPC-USA Load Data; 225 Winchester Load Data; 22 BR Remington Load Data; 250 Remington Load Data; 250 Remington Ackley Improved Load Data; 220 Swift Load Data

Alliant Powder - Reloader's Guide

Alliant Powder neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any liability in connection with the use of any product or data. The individual accessing this site assumes the risk of safe loading practices. Failure to do so could result in severe personal injury (or death) and/or property damage.

CFE 223 – Hodgdon

CFE 223 yields top velocities in many cartridges such as the 204 Ruger, 223 Remington/5.56mm NATO, 250 Remington and the 308 Winchester/7.62mm NATO, plus many, many more. Being a spherical powder, metering is superbly accurate. Available in 1 lb. and 8 lb. containers.

Muzzleloader Accuracy - How to get tack driver accuracy ...

Loads - When poor muzzleloader accuracy is due to your load, it can most often be blamed on a magnum (150 grain) powder charge. A look at the names of the most match-accurate black powder rifle cartridges in history will give you a hint: 70, 90, 110, etc... The first number is 45 caliber, the second is the powder charge.

9mm Powder Recommendations

Any powder that's going to be really economical is probably also going to be easy to double charge. I don't load much 9mm, but when I do I use Titegroup and watch the charges really close. There's a whopping 0.3 grains between the book's starting and max loads, and a double charge would fit inside a case pretty easy.

(PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE)

Power Factor: It is not difficult to meet the desired power factor of 135 range. Falling outside this range typically requires only slightly more or less powder for correction. I wish it would have been that easy. Unfortunately, the stability of the desired minimum velocity variations

The 4 Best Powder Measures for Reloading -- Reviews 2019

Any of the best reloading powder measures will also leave powder uncut or undamaged from the measuring, which ensures both a consistent charge, and superior performance in the loaded ammunition. No Matter Which One You Choose… Your choice of powder measure will be based on many different factors.

Superformance – Hodgdon

Hodgdon® Powder Company and Hornady® have teamed together to answer the reloading question; “Can I buy the powder used in Hornady Superformance factory ammunition?” Superformance delivers striking velocities in cartridges like the 250 Remington, 243 …

Home - ADI World Class Powders and Ammunition

We’ve been part of the Australian reloading community longer than you think. The ADI brand is owned by Australian Munitions, ADI World Class Powders & Ammunition products are proudly Australian made and our commitment to the local reloading community is stronger than ever.

Hodgdon CFE 223 powder | Long Range Hunting Forum

· As a practical rifle powder, I got over it a long time ago. The guys I know who like CFE 223 are reloading guys who brag about its consistent metering. Every throw is "right on the money" according to them. What the hell is consistent metering worth when the powder itself is another ball powder with known temp stabilitry issues???

H1000 – Hodgdon

h1000 Home / Smokeless Powder / Extreme Rifle Powder / H1000 This extruded powder is a member of Hodgdon’s Extreme series of powder with slow-burning characteristics, perfect for highly-overbored magnums like the 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm STW and the 378 Weatherby.

Reloading the .45/70 Page

It's a big case. With the powder down at the end near the bullet, it can cause problems or even an explosion with minimum loads (or less). Be advised. Do not use any of this data with guns designed for black powder loads or any original TRAPDOOR rifles, EXCEPT WHERE NOTED that it is a "TRAPDOOR" Load.

COMPETITIVE SHOOTERS DATA

The Shooters World Reloading Guide for center fire ammunition was created as a manual for reloading of Shooters World branded LOVEX® smokeless propellants manufactured by EXPLOSIA® Company. These reloading propellants were specially selected to cover usage in all commonly loaded calibers. POWDER INFORMATION

Rifle « Accurate Powders

Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. 5744 is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range.

Tying It All Together: 10 Steps To Precision Handloads ...

Top Rated Supplier of Firearm Reloading Equipment, Supplies, and Tools - Colt. 8211. Live Chat ... Tying It All Together: 10 Steps To Precision Handloads; Add to Favorites. Tying It All Together: 10 Steps To Precision Handloads ... it's time to drop in the powder. There are several tools that will help you handle powder for precision ...

Power factor (shooting sports) - Wikipedia

Power Factor (PF) in practical shooting competitions refers to a ranking system used to reward cartridges with more recoil. Power factor is a measure of the momentum of the bullet (scaled product of the bullet's mass and velocity), which to some degree reflect the recoil impulse from the firearm onto the shooter (see section on limitations).

Accurate Ammo? 7 Best Reloading Powders 2019 [Reliable]

How to Store Your Powder. First and foremost, reloading powder should be stored in a cool, dry place. The most important factor to consider when storing your powder is keeping it dry. Powder that is, or has been wet can cause major inconsistencies and can cause your velocities to …

Reloading – Developing Your Loads - The Loadout Room

Reloading tables will invariably specify a maximum powder load for a particular combination of caliber and projectile type/weight, and may provide a starting load as a guide. Where a starting load isn’t specified, try starting with about 75% of the maximum load. If …

Gunpowder Basics – Ultimate Reloader - Reloading Explained

The burn rate of the powder will greatly affect the peak pressure generated by the powder charge, and is important to match to the type of load (standard -vs- magnum), the bullet weight, and other factors.

Reloading the .45 ACP Page

Discussion: The small case and short powder burning time of the .45 ACP requires a faster burning powder, like Bullseye or Unique. Trail Boss is new for the .45 ACP, but it shoots very well with a lead bullet (you can use jacketed also) and is quite mild but works the slide well in loads I have tested so far.

Reloading – Developing Your Loads - The Loadout Room

Reloading tables will invariably specify a maximum powder load for a particular combination of caliber and projectile type/weight, and may provide a starting load as a guide. Where a starting load isn’t specified, try starting with about 75% of the maximum load. If …

Quickload Reloading Software within AccurateShooter.com

Before loading live ammunition, you should always check with the powder-makers’ most recent load data. In fact, you should check multiple sources if possible, and consult with individuals who actually load for that cartridge. Sierra Bullets offers free load maps which, in general, are fairly conservative.

9mm 147gr plated bullet data | The High Road

· 9mm 147gr plated bullet data. Discussion in 'Handloading and Reloading' started by jell-dog, . ... HP at 3.8gr does not appear to be accurate with these 3 bullets although there is a little room to increase powder load, but not by much. ... Do you Choron the loads to see what the power factor was? Click to expand... No, I don't ...

Hodgdon Reloading | Home

Hodgdon ® Powder, IMR ® Powder and Winchester ® Powder expressly disclaim any and all warranties with respect to any and all products sold or distributed by them, the safety or suitability thereof, or the results obtained including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and/or any ...

Sport Pistol for .40 S&W Major PF - 10mm/40 Caliber ...

· I got a chance to test some loads I worked up using Sport Pistol for .40 Major, and compared them to some N320 and WST loads that also meet Major Power Factor at the LONGER COAL. All load data is for reference only, use at your own risk, and realize that these loads are loaded to 1.180 COAL for m...

9mm 147gr plated bullet data | The High Road

· 9mm 147gr plated bullet data. Discussion in 'Handloading and Reloading' started by jell-dog, . ... HP at 3.8gr does not appear to be accurate with these 3 bullets although there is a little room to increase powder load, but not by much. ... Do you Choron the loads to see what the power factor was? Click to expand... No, I don't ...

Alliant Powder - Home

What they're saying… “I was one of the lucky people selected to test the RL50 powder earlier this year. I was not very enthused that someone could produce a powder that would shoot better in the .50 BMG than the VhitiVouri 20N29.

Load Data | The Best Reloading Manual Online

LoadData.com is a powerful search engine that allows you to search an ever-expanding database of loads. All the loads are developed by the staff of Handloader magazine and the archives of Handloader and Rifle magazines. Each month new loads are added to the database.

Crushing Machine Mobile Crusher Grinding Mill Other Equipment